HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Eyes Can Dimly See The Pattern Of My Life And The Puzzle That Is Me

This is my other new favourite layout

IMG_9904

I made it for the April pinterest challenge on the Cocoa Daisy blog

I made it using the cool hexagon stamp from Cocoa Daisy 

IMG_9905

I made it cutting up some of the pattern paper from the April kit

IMG_9907

I made it using alpha sticker are from my own stash
I made it because I love this picture and I love that the girls let me take it

IMG_9908

I made it and I am glad

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)