Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Eyes Can Dimly See The Pattern Of My Life And The Puzzle That Is Me

This is my other new favourite layout

IMG_9904

I made it for the April pinterest challenge on the Cocoa Daisy blog

I made it using the cool hexagon stamp from Cocoa Daisy 

IMG_9905

I made it cutting up some of the pattern paper from the April kit

IMG_9907

I made it using alpha sticker are from my own stash
I made it because I love this picture and I love that the girls let me take it

IMG_9908

I made it and I am glad

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)