HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

And If I Kiss You In The Garden, In The Moonlight, Will You Pardon Me?

It’s my turn to post a sketch challenge on the Cocoa Daisy blog
I’m really love being able to take photos with my phone
and then alter them and share them with Instagram
I’ve been printing them as well
and love love love how they turn out
So here is the page I made for the Sketch challenge
Using one of my instagram photos

IMG_0730

I used pieces from the July Cocoa Daisy kits
I altered the October Afternoon alpha stickers

IMG_0731

I used purple mist for the “purple”
and purple ink for the “tulips”

IMG_0732

and I pulled out my purple dymo tape for the journaling

IMG_0734

You don’t need a kit to play so why not come join the challenge

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. If you kiss me in the garden...I may take gardening more seriously....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that purple Dymo!! DO you print your instagram photos at home, and if so what printer do you have?? Your photo is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In answer to Karen's question: Yes I print at home, I have a Canon Pixma but I don't think it's about the printer, although that might help?? It's more the photo size. Depending on how I altered the photo, in instagram, the photo will be pixelated if I print it too big. I print on 4x6 but the actual photo size will be less than 4x4 (about 3.75x3.75). If the photo is too pixelated (eg when I've cropped it a lot on instagram) then I just print it smaller (eg 2 prints on a 4x6). And another reason I love to print my instagram photos, they can print square :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)