HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

I've Got Sunshine On A Cloudy Day

The August sketch challenge is up on the Cocoa Daisy blog
I had the chance to play along this time
and I have to say I looooooved this sketch and my page came together with ease

IMG_0969

I’ve used the August kit, which also helped to make the creating easy

IMG_0971

Love all the pieces that came with the kit and the embellishment add on

IMG_0973

and I even used the packaging from the My Little Yellow Bicycle wooden tags as my journal spot

IMG_0972

Why not jump over to the Cocoa Daisy blog and play along with the sketch, it really is cool!

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. That blue PP is soooo perfect with her eyes and the pops of yellow are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colours!
    What an awesome photo!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)