HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, October 29, 2012

I Just Called To Say

Today is reveal day at Cocoa Daisy 
It comes on the tail end of the Fall Crop
So there has been much chatting and loads of inspiration happening over in the forums
(You can still check it all out and the challenges are open to everyone and close on Sunday US time)
Now because I have made quite a few pages for the challenges
I thought I would reveal them one at a time
And give you the link for each challenge that inspired the page.
 Anja’s Challenge inspired me to create my first page with the “Navy Pier” kit

IMG_2912

adore the American Crafts paper

IMG_2913

and see the black florally paper, just the smidgen of it??
Would you believe THAT is my favourite paper from “The Magnificent Mile” paper add on

IMG_2914

and my journaling, on a tag from the “L” add on

IMG_2915

Really REALLY LOVE this kit
It’s funny because the Fall kit from last year was also one of my all time favourites!
Back later with another page from the kit.

 

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Great page! Love the typing on the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kit is so so me. Love your page maine!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)