HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, October 02, 2012

I Like Watching The Puddles Gather Rain

The new month has certainly come around mighty quick!
It’s my turn to host the sketch challenge over on the Cocoa Daisy blog.
You can find the challenge here
Hope you find it inspiring.
But for now I just wanted to
a. show you the page I made

IMG_2449

and
b. give you a closer look at some of the things that are on my page
See the background?

IMG_2451

I made this using the plastic backing to the alphas that are in the “Aspen Grove” kit
I used texture paste and some Maya Road Mustard mist.
See the hexagon shapes?

IMG_2452

I’ve stamped the Maya Road chipboard with the Cocoa Daisy hexagon stamp from April.
I’ve then heat embossed them in “Denim” zing, from American Crafts.
Then see the yellow hexagon

IMG_2453

I’ve topped that one with the My Mind’s Eye washi tape, found in the Embellishment kit,
a We R Memory Keepers brad and some Doodlebug pearls
See the little jars on the Lily Bee paper?? LOVE
See the gorgeous greens and blues in the Cosmo Cricket paper?? LOVE LOVE LOVE

IMG_2454

See the cool tree stamp,in the main kit, I’ve used it to create a banner

IMG_2455

Right that’s it!
Hope you find something in amongst this, or the sketch, that inspires you!

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. And may I say your stitching is LOVELY also. Some very cool ideas here too and I LOVE your technique in SM that arrived today too.... you are soooo famous now. :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the alphas.
    Great LO x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)