HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pink, Brown, Yellow, Orange And Blue I Love You

The challenge Mandy shared, at the Fall Cocoa Daisy Crop, was a recipe challenge
And it inspired me to create this page

IMG_2917

Love my Crafter’s Workshop stencils and texture paste

IMG_2920

love the colours that are in the “Navy Pier” kit and add ons

IMG_2921

I threw in one of my flair badges from Sasha Farina 

IMG_2922

and wrote up my journaling

IMG_2923

Can’t tell you how much I love this kit
I am off to play with it some more, that might give you an idea of how I like it!

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. I can just imagine how much effort it would take to gather a group of cousins like that! lol! Fabulous LO..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love that piece of tape running across the page, awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this one. the photo is so cool. Hope you are having a better week Sharmaine. sending you a big hug.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)