HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Music To My Heart That's What You Are

Today was reveal day for Cocoa Daisy
The December kits are very cool, just so you know ;0)
I’m going to share my pages over the next few days,
because they each have a few things to see and I didn’t want a mammoth size post
I got all the kits and add ons this month, because they were all delightful

The first page I made was this

IMG_3491

The colour combo is inspired by the embellishments I’ve used on the page
I’ve used the Crafter’s Workshop LIFE SHAPES stencil, available in the Cocoa Daisy store
I used the polka dots with some “LIME PIE” chalk ink

IMG_3494

Love the stamps, exclusively made, for Cocoa Daisy, by Kelly Purkey

IMG_3495

and I adore the flair and tabs from Evalicious 

IMG_3496

and all of these things help me to document some words
words that I needed to say

IMG_3497

Liking the look of the kits?
It’s so versatile that my next page is something different to this one….
back soon

 

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)