HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Cocoa Daisy – Pemberley - Reveal

Today is reveal day at Cocoa Daisy.
The kit names are based on the book “Pride and Prejudice”
and are just as “swell” as the kits are!
I got to play with the main kit “Pemberley
and the add on kits “Netherfield Park” and “Elizabeth” (how could I say no to that one?).

I already had the thickers and stickers from the “Mr Darcy” add on, so it was fun to pull them back out and play.

IMG_4124

I just loved the colour of this “pomegranate” cardstock and thought it gave a little bit of life to the photo
Did you notice I printed the photo onto canvas?
Well I did *wink*

IMG_4126

The main kit is full of goodies INCLUDING a “Dear Lizzy” date stamp!!
How cool is that?!
I used it on all three of my pages, this one I’ve used it with some “Lime Pie” fluid chalk

IMG_4128

And told this story

IMG_4127

IMG_4129

IMG_4130

Another story that was waiting to be told
*grab your bucket now, if you don’t like sappy stuff*
is this one

IMG_4132

Oh there’s that date stamp again
This time with “rose bud” fluid chalk

IMG_4135

I used a silhouette cut (hearts overlay) with some texture paste and Maya Road mist “Pink Ginger

IMG_4136

Love the Echo Park sticker sheet that is in the “Elizabeth” add on

IMG_4137

so many cool things on it

IMG_4138

and don’t get me started on the “&”’s in the kits
LOVE “&”s!

IMG_4139

And I love all the colour combo possibilities this kit offers.
I just had to play with the gorgeous blues
with a dash of grey and yellow

IMG_4144

threw on some splats of “Dark Cornflower BlueMaya Road Mist

IMG_4149

oh dear, it’s that date stamp again!

IMG_4150

and I gave my dymo a run (have you entered my giveaway to win one?!)

IMG_4152

and did you see the cool Turquoise punchinella?
That’s in the main kit (so are some paper doilies!)
Bliss!

IMG_4153

Total fun
T.O.T.A.L!
Kit has already gone on sale for subscribers and is on sale to everyone else on the 1st (US time).
Some of the kits have already been a sell out to the subscribers
So if something has taken your fancy you better get your clicky fingers primed and ready!

 

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sharmaine! Just visiting your blog for the first time - beautiful things to look at!! Wishing you a (soon to be) happy 2013 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)