HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, December 27, 2012

COCOA DAISY–January kits SNEAK PEEK

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas.
Ours has been busy.
So busy that I haven’t had a chance to play with my January Cocoa Daisy kit.
It arrived Christmas Eve and I have to say it is delicious!
Want to see the sneaks that Christine put together??

Pemberley sneak tag

The kit names are inspired by Jane Austen’s book Pride and Prejudice.
How cool is that!

Mr. Darcy sneak tag

Are you loving all the colour options?

Elizabeth sneak tag

And all the paper options?!

Netherfield Park sneak tag

And the stamps (OH MY!)

jan stamp sneak tag

So with that I am signing off so I can go play and make some sneaky peeks of my own!
If you are an instagram user make sure you check out the sneaks.
They will be linked up with #cocoadaisykits, #cocoadaisystamps or #cdsneaks

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)