HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, December 21, 2012

Lassoed The Moon And The Stars And Pulled That Rope Tight?

I had lots of glittery fun with my Scrapmatts projects this month.
I mean, after all, December is a glittery month isn’t it?!?!
I’m going to start with the layout I made and then share the other projects with you soon

IMG_3943

love how this glitter reindeer looks

IMG_3946

and these new snowflakes, all layered up

IMG_3949

and  glittery arrow (as shown in my last video post).

IMG_3950

Back soon
AND
Look out, there is a giveaway coming real soon.
And it’s something that I’ve used on this page
AND
It’s something I use a lot
AND
It’s something lots of people would use lots too!!

Wonder if you can guess what it will be??
Keep your eyes peeled for that post
Coming soon!

 

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)