HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, December 03, 2012

When I Rhyme I Flow On The Beat Like Pidda-Dow-Dow

The very last page I have made with the December Cocoa Daisy kits
is this one

IMG_3552

I’ve stamped on to some pattern paper
Heat embossed it black and added a My Minds Eye dot

IMG_3553

I love the little bits of October Afternoon
The misted stars… well I had cut, with my Silhouette Cameo, “stars & dots 4x6 life card” and I used that as my stencil

IMG_3554

Did I mention I like the little bits of October Afternoon??

IMG_3555

So the quote…
It’s from… can’t remember when… a few months back.

IMG_3556

but the photo is from last weekend, when our Christmas tree went up

IMG_3557

Lots of fun.
and psst, something fun is happening here tomorrow, just sayin’

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Totally LOVE everything about this page!! The stars are perfect :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)