Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Efficiency And Forethought Cut The Jobs In Half

One of the people I was blessed to meet at CHA was Nat
I’ve “known” Nat for a few years and it never ever entered my head that I would catch up with her at CHA
So when I saw her I was overwhelmed, tearily so!
I didn’t even think to take a photo I have swiped Nat’s instagramed photo
And used it for this page


which I shared on the Cocoa Daisy blog
I’ve used pieces from the January Cocoa Daisy kits


including the cool packing card


and added some glitter because the day seemed very glitter-filled


and Nat was very much a cherry on top of the glittery day.


Pin It Now!


  1. So excited for you and wow, you have scrapped CHA pics really quick. That is fabulous.

  2. BEAUTIFUL LO of you two!!!! I remember Nat from SIS. :) What a fantastic group of women.

    Love the Dymo labeling!

  3. ahhhhh - it was sooo awesome to meet you girl! Finally after all those years! Love the layers and glitter sprinkles! Huge hugs my friend - I hope it won't be that many years again before we see each other again !!!

  4. what a great photo of you both!
    i love the layout. all the paint and layers are so fun!

  5. You are a lucky girl!! CHA - How awesome! Divine candy for my eyes :)

  6. This is amazing Sharmaine! Love the layers and colours!


Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)