HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Efficiency And Forethought Cut The Jobs In Half

One of the people I was blessed to meet at CHA was Nat
I’ve “known” Nat for a few years and it never ever entered my head that I would catch up with her at CHA
So when I saw her I was overwhelmed, tearily so!
I didn’t even think to take a photo I have swiped Nat’s instagramed photo
And used it for this page

IMG_4729

which I shared on the Cocoa Daisy blog
I’ve used pieces from the January Cocoa Daisy kits

IMG_4734

including the cool packing card

IMG_4732

and added some glitter because the day seemed very glitter-filled

IMG_4733

and Nat was very much a cherry on top of the glittery day.

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. So excited for you and wow, you have scrapped CHA pics really quick. That is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL LO of you two!!!! I remember Nat from SIS. :) What a fantastic group of women.

    Love the Dymo labeling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhh - it was sooo awesome to meet you girl! Finally after all those years! Love the layers and glitter sprinkles! Huge hugs my friend - I hope it won't be that many years again before we see each other again !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:21 PM

    what a great photo of you both!
    i love the layout. all the paint and layers are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a lucky girl!! CHA - How awesome! Divine candy for my eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing Sharmaine! Love the layers and colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)