HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, January 07, 2013

It's In Our Nature To Forget What Matters

Over the next few days I am going to share the things
I created for the Scrapbooking Memories Masters competition
I’m starting with the first thing I made
the 12x12 canvas.

IMG_0939

I started with this one because I thought it would be the hardest and take the longest
When in fact it didn’t take too long to create at all.
I really wanted to make something that reflected me
and I think this does

IMG_0941

I’ve created lots of layers and textures

IMG_0942

and used lots of things that I love

IMG_0943

or needed reminding of

IMG_0944

and I was happy with how it turned out.
What I wrote with my entry:

About The Canvas:

Inspired by my love of hexagons
and two of my favourite products, stencils and texture paste,
I made this canvas to go on the wall of my scrap area.
I really wanted to highlight my style
as well as things I am loving right now
so I filled each hexagon with colour or something fun.
I used a camera brad to remind me to take more photos
and “Take Note” brad to remind me to write things down.

 

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love your canvas! Love the story behind it too! I created my canvas last . . . the hardest project for me! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)