HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, January 18, 2013

Light That Shines Is The Light Of Love

When we had our little road trip holiday in September
I took a photo of the Table Cape Lighthouse
I love lighthouses
and I had been holding on to a Scrapmatts one
in hope I would get a photo to go with it

IMG_4650

So I made a simple page and let the lighthouses shine
I added an anchor (found in the same pack as the lighthouse)
and tied it up around the shipping tag

IMG_4653

yup, I like light houses!

IMG_4655

I also made 2 simple cards (using pieces from the same pack)

IMG_4656

I said they were simple
But I do like Kraft on Kraft!

IMG_4662

 

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. These are different to your usual layouts - lots of white space. Very effective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally LOVE these!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)