HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, January 28, 2013

They Seem To Like The Kitchen Best

I’m super excited to be on the D-lish Scraps design team for the next six months.
I have loved Amanda’s store since… forever!
Gorgeous products, cool little embellishments and don’t get me started on the washi tape!!
I’ve posted my first post on the D-lish blog
But wanted to share my pages, here, with you.
So the here is the first one

IMG_4633

I’ve combined my D-lish products with some Scrapmatts 
A cupcake with Orange sequins, Yellow resin flower and Orange Rhinestone

IMG_4635

Kitchen Utensils and Kitchen Ware mixed with some washi tape 

IMG_4637

and a hidden mini calendar page

IMG_4638

and a gorgeous white paper heart doily

IMG_4641

And the story to go with all this yumminess??

IMG_4640

Like it says?
Nom Nom Nom!!

 

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)