Sunday, January 06, 2013

Thy Candles Shine So Brightly

GoodbyeChristmas

Dave is slowly packing up the Christmas lights, for another year.
He took the tree down yesterday
So I thought I would show you two of the new decorations that were added this year

I used the hanging stars to create this first one

IMG_3938

and this second one I made using a gorgeous mini tray

IMG_3929

I added some thick glitter to the edge
And decorated with some ribbon, mist, paint, pattern paper
A “Joy & Peace” that has been sprayed with some Heidi Swapp Shine spritz

IMG_3930

some holly leaves

IMG_3932

and some snowflakes

IMG_3933

Loved that mini tray so much I’ve got another
Wonder what that will end up looking like?!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Totally stunning Sharmaine. Love the bright and fun colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)