HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, January 06, 2013

Thy Candles Shine So Brightly

GoodbyeChristmas

Dave is slowly packing up the Christmas lights, for another year.
He took the tree down yesterday
So I thought I would show you two of the new decorations that were added this year

I used the hanging stars to create this first one

IMG_3938

and this second one I made using a gorgeous mini tray

IMG_3929

I added some thick glitter to the edge
And decorated with some ribbon, mist, paint, pattern paper
A “Joy & Peace” that has been sprayed with some Heidi Swapp Shine spritz

IMG_3930

some holly leaves

IMG_3932

and some snowflakes

IMG_3933

Loved that mini tray so much I’ve got another
Wonder what that will end up looking like?!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Totally stunning Sharmaine. Love the bright and fun colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)