HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, February 10, 2013

When The Mountain moves Away

I think I have a thing for stars…
Yep I think I can happily say I have a star addiction

IMG_5210

I painted some Scrapmatts stars with some Heidi Swapp Color shine
One yellow

IMG_5211

one blue

IMG_5212

and one red

IMG_5213

I added some star buttons and washi tape from D-lish Scraps 

IMG_5214

Another problem (??) I have is fake moustaches
But I guess most people know that!

IMG_5192

I glittered up a Scrapmatts vine
Added some cool Incognito tape (from D-lish) and some triangle tape

IMG_5194

a gorgeous camera charm (from D-lish) that I cut the top off

IMG_5195

some gorgeous yellow lace tape

IMG_5196

and I used the “leftovers” from the new Scrapmatts Flags
Yes the triangles are Scrapmatts “leftovers” and also another “problem” I have

IMG_5197

I like triangles!

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I'm no so sure about the moustache craze. Never been one for hairy lips ;-) But I hear you about the star trend. I think I'm adding them to all my latest projects. So versatile and magical!
    Fabulous layouts as always Sharmaine :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)