HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Take Heart Because You’re Art

Yesterday was my day to post over on the D-lish Scraps blog
I had fun making these pages

IMG_5763

I’ve used washi tape, bright star buttons, Orange sequins and Peacock Blue sequins
Mixed in some Scrapmatts Christmas stars (because I love stars!)

IMG_5765

some gold photo corners that I altered with some 3D paint

IMG_5767

Did I mention this page was fun to make??

IMG_5768

So was this one!

IMG_5732

Fun with washi tape, tiny heart buttons and rhinestones

IMG_5736

a Fabscraps butterfly

IMG_5737

and a Scrapmatts pin and a Scrapmatts “Love”

IMG_5738

And finally this page

IMG_5777

It was good to return to “repurposing” packaging and bits of paper
Rather than using pattern paper

IMG_5780

I’ve played with some washi tape, crochet flowers (double layered 30mm),

IMG_5781

tiny retro buttons, red spot buttons, camera charms and flair

IMG_5783

and a little journaling

IMG_5784

Love that I can have fun documenting the fun things in life.
The fun things and the not fun things
They all need to be remembered.

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Love the Gangnam Style LO! Fabulous LOs..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layouts Sharmaine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Sharmaine, love your layers and bright fun colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)