HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, May 08, 2013

There'll Be Another Song For Me And I Will Sing It

It’s my turn to share a FabScraps creation over on the X-Press It blog
You can read my post here
But for now here are some close ups

IMG_6476

I altered a Rock & Roll chipboard clock

IMG_6470

Emphasising the necessary 8 and using the clock hands as arrows

IMG_6474

Added some FabScraps chipboard feet to the Fabscraps pattern paper and embellishments

IMG_6475

To create this page

IMG_6469

What is your favourite cake?

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)