HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Put Those Rings On Your Fingers Bells On Your Toes

My post for X-Press It went live today
I created two layouts using the Milkshake Chic range from FabScraps 

IMG_6698

This one is all about our love of Rock n Roll

IMG_6696

Nah not really lol
It is about…

IMG_6699

With some Rock n Roll thrown in

IMG_6700

To create something a little bit grungy, a little bit pastel and a whole lot of fun

IMG_6694

The second page is also pastel

IMG_6705

But tells a completely different story

IMG_6706

But still one shared with Grandma

IMG_6708

Because we love those moments

IMG_6701

And I am glad to be able to capture them.

You can see more details of these pages, and how I made them, in my blog post here on the X-Press It blog

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Your milkshake brings this boy to the yard...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant Sharmaine. I love, love how you use that stamp lady.
    Hope you are well.
    thinking of you.
    Mandy and I are missing you a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)