HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, August 01, 2013

I Will Sing Along I Suppose

This week is mine to share over on the D-lish Scraps Blog 
You can read my post HERE
But this is the “other” page I shared

IMG_7810

I’ve used some washi tape and

IMG_7811

Doilies.

IMG_7812

I’ve altered some things

IMG_7814

and used a bag to house my journaling

IMG_7818

which said….

IMG_7817

And helped to complete this page

IMG_7807

Which was lots of fun to make!

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)