HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Changes In The Seasons It's Just What's Required

The new One Little Word is Want
It led me to share this story

IMG_8975

It’s a story that would ordinarily be lost as life moves along

IMG_8976

but now it’s captured

IMG_8977

Because I felt it was a moment that held more than just a purchase at the shops

IMG_8978

It held a moment that a mother of a teenager will hold close to her heart forever

IMG_8979

And that moment is priceless

IMG_8972

And if I could really capture it…
I’d bottle it up
And spread it on my toast everyday
So I could savour the happiness that came across her face
Sometimes it is the simple things
And I want more of those!

Products Used:
From D-lish Scraps: Resin stars, Fancy Edge Bow, Kraft Journal Card, mini star sequins in green, Washi Tape – Bokeh,
Washi Tape – Rainbow Spot, Heart Pin, Dyed Wooden Butterflies, and Black Motex tape
Scrapmatts: Dress form and chevron

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous....the girl, the dress and the layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. And doesn't she look great in it
    Lovely layout
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you tell your stories. Yes, the simple things.
    The looks of joy.
    the sounds of uninhibited laughter.
    the look across the table with your partner as you are surrounded by your family.
    the hugs, the sweet smell of shampoo and soap after a bath. The list if simple things go on...but we don't often take the time to appreciate them when they present themselves.
    oh you have me inspired!!
    gorgeous layout...a love the spring dress. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely page, with a great story! Thanks for joining us @ OLW. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)