HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Just Open Your Window And Follow Your Memory Upstream

Recently I was asked to be a Guest for a new venture.
A new online shop has opened

StudioFourteen40

Based on Facebook, for now, Studio Fourteen40 sells flair
And if you know me…
I love flair!!
I also love it when a new scrapbooking business opens.
So I was more than happy to say yes and help out!!!
I’ve made three layouts, which I will share over the next few days,
Using 4 sets of flair.
On my first page I used a whole set.
This page was totally inspired by the colours from the “Daddy Dearest Set 1”

IMG_9086

And I had the perfect photo to use to go with the pack.

IMG_9085

How could I say no when there was a moustache covered flair?!

IMG_9084

I even had the perfect story to go with the photo and the flair…

IMG_9087

It all teamed up to make this page come together with ease!

Gotta be happy with that!
Looking forward to sharing my other Studio Fourteen40 creations with you soon.

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)