HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Looking For Someone In A City That I Know

I just posted my final post as part of the D-lish Scraps Deisgn Team
Sad, it’s been a blast!!
You can read my post here
I love Amanda’s store
And all the gorgeous products she stocks

IMG_9077

And she has some gorgeous new products

IMG_9078

And some super fun ones too…

IMG_9080

I have really enjoyed my time on her team and can’t wait to see who she picks for the next one.

IMG_9074

If you are interested in applying you better get your application in RIGHT NOW
As applications close tonight

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Love what you have been creating Sharmaine, you are definitely in a groove!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MiggyWiggy12:28 PM

    Elise said she loves dad and the glasses look great...

    ReplyDelete
  3. the one problem now is that I can see your typos!! Being reintroduced to you is a bonus though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)