HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Saturday, September 07, 2013

You Can Wonder If You Wanna, But I'll Never Ask Why

A fun theme in Issue 2 of Jot Magazine was speech bubbles.
I used the theme to document a “now”.

IMG_8587

Because we all know that our tastes and favourites change.

IMG_8588

So, I think, it’s important to note down some of the things that our kids like “now”.

IMG_8589

Because they might not remember in the future.

IMG_8590

They might not remember how much they loved something.

IMG_8591

So this is my way of reminding them.

And it’s my way of letting them know I love them.
In case they need reminding of this too!

(As seen on page 106 of Jot Magazine Issue 2)

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet lo! Love the design and mix.....fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super super cool - just loving your layouts, bestie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pun, very cute. Such a wonderful page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)