HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, October 25, 2013

Cocoa Daisy November Kit Sneak Peeks

The new week is bringing the reveal of Cocoa Daisy’s November kits.
I have to say these are absolutely delicious!

IMG_9624

So delicious I had to have the lot!

IMG_9655

And I can’t wait to show you what I made!

IMG_9662

Also…

CD13-FallCropSquare_zps8d6028b6

This is looking amazing too!!!
If you’re not busy next weekend
Come join the chatter, inspiration and oodles of fun!

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)