HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Guesting For A Piece Of Cake Designs #2

Sharing the second page I made using the October A Piece of Cake Designs kit

IMG_9588

Aren’t the flair gorgeous?!

IMG_9589

Loved the little bits and pieces that this kit offers

IMG_9590

Did I mention the cool flair?

IMG_9591

Yep, there’s another!

IMG_9592

Loved the washi tape and twine in the kit too!

IMG_9593

It all helped to finally document this story

IMG_9594

From almost 2 years ago!

SharmaineKruijverAPOCD2

Where does that time go?
You can see my Guest Spot on this post HERE

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)