HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Saturday, November 30, 2013

It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

This morning the advent calendar went up on the wall.
Currently Dave is up on the roof adding more Christmas lights
And right now Lucy and Jessica are in the lounge room dancing to carols.

IMG_0007

The Jingle Bells workshop, at Jot Magazine, has finished .
But you can still find out all about it and book in here
And read about all the amazing things you can make and do.

IMG_0008

I made this page inspired by a step by step Kim Archer shared.

IMG_0012

I’ve used the Christmas Day In The Life kit from Cocoa Daisy

IMG_0013

I used the packaging too.

IMG_0014

Hoping to take a Christmas photos of the girls this weekend…

SharmaineKruijverJotKimChristmasLayout

Wish me luck with that!!

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Theres still time for christmas photos...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so creative and beuatiful. Thank you so much for sharing. I wish I had the skills you do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)