HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, January 19, 2014

As Seen ON THE COVER Of Scrapbooking Memories Magazine Volume 16 No 1

From the August 2013 publication
My page “You Make Me Smile”.

IMG_6237

I was shocked to have this page grace the cover of Scrapbooking Memories Magazine.

IMG_6238

I told Lucy and she kept it quiet for almost the whole time.

IMG_6239

She then took the magazine for show and tell.

IMG_6240

She was pretty chuffed to be on the cover.

IMG_6236

And I was too!

 

Material List: Cardstock: Bazzill, Chipboard: American Crafts, Basic Grey, Mask: Jillibean Soup,
Mist: Maya Road, Dylusions, Alphas: Basic Grey, Word Stickers: Jillibean Soup, Packaging: Basic Grey,
Die Cuts: Basic Grey, Stamp: Cocoa Daisy, Ink: Ranger, Ribbon: May Arts,
Adhesive: X-Press It Clear Gel Glue and X-Press It Double Sided Tape, Other: Staples, pen

 

Photobucket


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. I am happy for both of you! It's a sweet cover for sure! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. A vibrant and gorgeous page...congrats on the cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its gorgeous.... such a sweet photo too..
    Congrats to you both.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)