HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, April 11, 2014

There’ll Always Be Sunshine

Very excited to share that I was asked by the lovely Anita Rodway to do some guest work for

FlutterbyDesigns

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/FlutterbyDesignsAus
STORE: http://flutterbydesigns.bigcartel.com/

I just love Anita’s products (see the wood veneer and flair) and had fun making a few things.

IMG_2173

For this page I’ve pulled bits from my “I WANNA PLAY WITH THIS” stash,

IMG_2174

Added a sprinkle of fun

IMG_2176

And a whole lot of heart.

IMG_2177

I like where that little journey took me.

SharmaineKruijver_FlutterbyDesigns_LoveYou

You can see how I put this page together, in this video

 

Did I mention it was a lot of fun??
That’s what the Flutterby Design products are.
Fun!
Thanks Anita for allowing me to guest for you.

Photobucket


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)