HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Cocoa Daisy - Sneak Peek June 2014 “Boho Garden”

24 hours till the June kit reveal time at Cocoa Daisy 

These are just some peeks I shared over on Instagram

But you might have gathered, it’s another versatile kit and I love versatility!

 

The thing I loved most about the June kits is that amount of embellishments.
Oh hang on…
no…
Maybe it was the stamps that I loved best?
No..
Maybe the colour options?

Oh dang it!
I don’t know!
What are you liking in the sneaks?

Photobucket


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)