HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Cocoa Daisy – July “Viewfinder” Reveal

So much I loved about the July kits at Cocoa Daisy 

IMG_3126

The exclusive papers are D.E.V.I.N.E.
I used some of the grey "Main Street" paper from Crate to cut my title
Using Kal Barteski’s font and my silhouette.
I didn’t like the grey on the orange so I sprayed it with some black Dylusions.
Love that you can still see the graph print through the black.

IMG_3125

As usual there are lots of font options available throughout this month’s kits.

IMG_3127

I cut the world from the Fancy Pants "World Travels" paper,
You can find that in the paper add on.

My next page is one of my new favourites.

IMG_3147

I had the idea for this page in my head for sometime now.
So I was really happy to be able to pull it off with this month’s kits.

IMG_3150

I adore those feather stickers from October Afternoon 
And just loved all the cards in the Day in the Life kit.

IMG_3151

And oh my yellow heart!!
LOVED the Jillibean Soup alphas in the Main “Viewfinder” kit

IMG_3152

So this was the idea I had in my head, it’s now down on paper!

IMG_3149

Loved this piece of exclusive paper designed by Stephanie Wheeler, delish!

My third page allowed me to pull out my Stargazing stencil and play with some moulding paste.

IMG_3187

I coloured one of the wood veneer viewfinders with my black sharpie pen
And then covered it with some gold glitter nail polish.

IMG_3189

I cut the loop off the Maya Road charm and used it on my page like this.

IMG_3190

All perfect for documenting our adventure from last weekend.

IMG_3191

Aren’t these alpha’s cool?!?

IMG_3192

Loved the light globe stickers from October Afternoon too!
Perfect!

Kits are avaliable to subscribers right now
Or to everyone else from 1st July (12am US ET time).

Photobucket


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)