HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, July 28, 2014

Hear With Your Heart And You Won't Hear A Sound

The new One Little Word is up on Ronda’s blog.

IMG_3264

It took me a while to think of how I would use the word.

IMG_3266

But once I knew…

IMG_3267

The rest came together rather easily.
IMG_3268
 
A splash of paint
IMG_3289
 
Some doodling.
IMG_3290
All ended up looking a little like this.

Have you been inspired by the One Little Word challenge yet?
It truly is amazing how much inspiration one little word can have.
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layering and a little touch of whimsy. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)