HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Saturday, September 27, 2014

One Little Word - Fear

Sometimes words can scare you.
But sometimes they can set you free.
I love the One Little Word challenge
Because it allows words to inspire.

IMG_4229

Sometimes words can be inside your head.
Sometime words can fill you head.
Sometimes we let those words fill our lives

IMG_4232

Sometimes we need to let go of words.
Sometimes we need to hold on to words.
Sometimes we need to allow the right words to fill our lives.

IMG_4230

Sometimes we need to hear words.
Sometimes we need to speak words.
Sometimes we need to feel words.

Sometimes it takes just one little word to open up a whole conversation.

Photobucket


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this layout. I love it for so many reasons. I have been thinking a lot about storytelling through scrapbooking lately. I plan to tackle my pages a little differently soon enough. Your layout made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful page..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - now that is powerful, I absolutely love love love it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)