HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, January 19, 2015

One Little Word – Sing

If you’ve been following me on Instagram
You’d know we have been on holidays for the past month.
Our trip included Christmas, New Year and my birthday.
Dave took me to the movies
And we found a photobooth.
So I requested a birthday wish.
You guessed it…

IMG_5824

We stepped in and made fools of ourselves.

IMG_5826

This months One Little Word prompt is sing.
Perfect prompt for using the photo strip.

Perfect for the new Kaiser Craft products I purchased at an outlet store after the movies. 

Photobucket


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely layout. I love the paper folded like that for a bit if interest. Very cool

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)