HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, March 05, 2015

Cocoa Daisy March Kit Reveal “Hello Again”

The March kit “Hello Again” has been released over at Cocoa Daisy.
I had fun creating with the kits and just loved the pattern paper options.

IMG_6855IMG_6856IMG_6857IMG_6859SharmaineKruijver_CocoaDaisyMar15_Max&Betty

This page is about this amazing couple.
I have used the busy paper from Crate Paper
Then added some layers with the embellishments found in the kits.

IMG_6835IMG_6836IMG_6837SharmaineKruijver_CocoaDaisyMar15_Hello10

This page used one of the exclusive papers designed by Stephanie Wheeler.
I kept the page graphic and “boxed” it in
With some of the ribbon (found in the main kit).

IMG_7017IMG_7018IMG_7019IMG_7020SharmaineKruijver_CocoaDaisyMar15_You&FrozenCoke

She is nuts for the stuff!
Here I used a piece of pattern paper from Simple Stories
Added some layers of DITL cards and embellishments from the kits.
I covered the text, on one of the cards, with washi tape
Then added the wood alphas
(which, by the way, are wonderful!).

Make sure you check out what the rest of the Design Team created
When you visit the Cocoa Daisy gallery.

Photobucket


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)