HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Saturday, May 09, 2015

Mother’s Day Gift Ideas

It’s not too late!
Tomorrow is Mother’s Day.
What does that make you think of?
Crumbs in bed?
Pampering?
Being reminded of all things lovely?
I’ve been thinking about Mother’s Day
And what perfect gifts may look like.
Anything coffee related sure does get a tick from me.

IMG_20150421_091657

Anything craft/photo related gets a tick too.
I’ve been having fun with the Fujifilm Instax Share and I have to tell you…
I think any Mum would love one of these!

IMG_20150420_224601

A book is another great gift idea.
A book voucher is an even better idea,
You can’t go wrong then!

IMG_20150424_192417

Oh and time to sit and read it would be just as wonderful
Don’t you think?

Time out is another winner!
Sleep ins are a favourite of mine.
A bath or a spa might be something your Mum might enjoy.

IMG_20150409_162036

But one thing is sure just a moment of quiet
Is going to be something she’d love.

20150410_143544a

But one thing is for sure,
Just saying Thanks Mum or I love you Mum or even a hug
Is the best gift you’ll ever give your Mum.
Sometimes we forget and Mother’s Day
Is a great way to be reminded.

PS I am in need of new slippers…

Photobucket


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)