HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, June 29, 2015

Cocoa Daisy July 2015 Kit "Bistro"

Reveal time again at Cocoa Daisy
And July's kit is "Bistro".
I have four layouts to share with you
And they have become some of my favourites.

IMG_8009

Really enjoying the new "Buy Your Own Add On" option.
It means you can add embellishments
That you know will just work with the kits.

IMG_8010

Even the new "Customer Appreciation" card
Is perfectly perfect for creating with

IMG_8011

Well, perfect for the story I had in mind for this page.

IMG_8013

Did I say perfect?
I meant PERFECT!

Publication1

The printables for July were also perfect for story telling.

IMG_8028

And OH MY!!
The new Crate Paper and Shimelle products…
LOVE!

IMG_8029

And I should mention the Cocoa Daisy number stamp.
It's exclusive and it is in the store.
LOVE IT!

IMG_8030

The number stamp was a great way
To add some random numbers to clouds.
Because we all need to add random numbers to clouds!!

SharmaineKruijver_CocoaDaisyJul15_ThursdayAfternoon

Really love that I was able to finally scrap this photo.

IMG_8041

It's one of my favourites.

IMG_8042

The Day In The Life kit is absolutely wonderful
And I have used a stack of the cards this month,
If you look carefully there is at least one on each layout.

IMG_8043

The exclusive Cocoa Daisy papers are awesome again this month.
Perfectly matched to the rest of the kit, yet again.

SharmaineKruijver_CocoaDaisyJul15_Underwater

Did I mention the DITL cards?

IMG_8064

Loved the colour options
(I say that every month)
The blues and yellows
The reds and greens
LOVE

IMG_8065

Had fun with some of the Crate Paper frames

IMG_8066

Teaming them with other embellishments from the kits.

IMG_8067

Loving the layers.

IMG_8068

Did I mention the colours???

SharmaineKruijver_CocoaDaisyJul15_BeAwesome

The kits are live for subscribers right now
They will also be available for purchase after July 1.
Make sure you check out the gallery too
It's full of inspiring and amazing work.

Photobucket


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)