HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, June 01, 2015

June Kraft Plus Challenge


The June challenge is up on the Kraft Plus blog.
It was one that threw me right outside my comfort zone.

IMG_7050_thumb

Animal prints aren’t my ‘thing’.
So I adapted and made my own background.

IMG_7046_thumb

I then pulled out some of my stash,
Quite a few I had been hoarding,
And added these to my page.

IMG_7048_thumb

Perfect for this story.

SharmaineKruijver_KraftPlusJune15_Do

So…
Are you up for the challenge?

Photobucket


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)