HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, October 15, 2015

As Seen In Scrapbooking Memories Magazine Vol 17 No 11 - "Why?"

Back in December I was asked to create a scrapbook page and a card
For Scrapbooking Memories Magazine's Free Paper article.

IMG_5461

The paper arrived
And I cut it up.

IMG_5462

Adding some water colour paint as I went.

IMG_5463

Along with my scribble scrap from Cocoa Daisy 
And some texture paste over a Flutterby Designs stencil.

IMG_5464

Still some of my favourite photos.

The card?



I, again, cut up the paper.
Added some paint and blobs of glue.
Job done.

Photobucket


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)