HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, March 20, 2016

"Go Forth & See The World" - Cocoa Daisy March 2016 Kit

 The March kits from Cocoa Daisy are deliciously gorgeous!
The main kit is now Sold Out
But there are still some DITL kits in the store

 
I've used the kits to create a page
Documenting an exciting adventure
That is happening in 2 weeks
For one little chicky.
 
She has been counting down the days
And with Easter break coming soon
I have been informed that there are only
Seven more school days left before she leaves!

I used some new paint from Flutterby Designs on this page too.
The new paints are released tonight.
 

I also added some flair from my stash
(they were part of a Cocoa Daisy kit from quite sometime ago!)
 
So the countdown is getting smaller and smaller
And I look forward to the stories she will share
Of her amazing adventures.
 
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)