HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, March 04, 2016

Jot Magazine Issue 13 - "Love This"

I love graphics.
I love text
&
I love numbers.
So when I saw there was a whole segment on numbers,
In Issue 13 of Jot Magazine,
I knew I had to create something!
 
 

I layered up some acetate
(turned back to front so it was pink not gold)
On Basic Grey paper
Then topped those off with the numbered vellum.
 

I cut the giant number with the Silhouette
 
 
And got my fingers messy
By adding some black paint around the outside of the page.
 
 
Love that photo.
 
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)