HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, September 02, 2016

"Hello Spring Sunshine" - Jot Magazine Issue 15

A little bit of sparkle in the new issue of Jot Magazine.



I made the glittery splatters


Using some glue and micro glitter from X-Press It


Journaling from the depths of my heart
 


All backed with an exclusive pattern paper
From Cocoa Daisy
 
 
Material List:
Cardstock: Bazzill. Pattern Paper: Cocoa Daisy.
Cocoa Daisy DITL card, We R Memory Keepers stickers,
Crate Paper die cuts.
Glitter: X-Press It.
Other: watercolour paints, glue, tissue paper,
pencil, typewriter, machine stitching.
 
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this! I recognize that paper.....perfect for this layout. Love the layers, glitter, colors and journaling. I'm envious of those long legs too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)