HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, December 15, 2016

"Shh..." - Jot Magazine Issue 16

Hang around us long enough and you will learn something.
 


Christmas is our favourite time of the year.
And Christmas Eve is neck and neck with Christmas Day.
So I was excited that Jot Magazine, Issue 16,
Has a whole gallery on "The Night Before Christmas".
Here is our story.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Supplies: Pattern Paper: Webster's Pages, Lawn Fawn.
Embellishments: Pink Paislee, Stampin' Up, Webster's Pages, Simple Stories, Lily Bee.
Other: Body Shop packaging, machine stitching, typewriter, ink, buttons, pencil.
 
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)