HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Flashy E and roll on Christmas!

Elizabeth's sneakers had had enough walking! They had a big split across the toe, so after dropping No. 1 and 2 off at school we did some grocery shopping and then went to target. Elizabeth is now the proud owner/wearer of some flashing shoes!! She didn't want to part with her old ones though. 'I love my old shoes' she said as she put them in the bin as instructed.
Also found some bargains at Target... can't tell you what because they are for Christmas, but lets just say Megan will be singing up a storm Christmas morn and for something that was not quite 75% off I'm going to let her!!
We went visiting after school again today. Went to Peter's house. His Mum Fiona is lovely and he has a little brother who is Elizabeth's age and a clown just like Elizabeth. They live opposite school up a VERY steep hill. Was impressed that Elizabeth walked all the way without a complaint! Peter is in grade 1 too and they moved from NSW 4 years ago (I think).
Think thats about it for this Wednesday...
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:05 PM

    Glad to know the Christmas shopping is started as there are only 9 months and 3 days to go to the big day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)