HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Back to work lol

We had a nice evening just sitting on the couch yacking in front of the heater. We were in bed before 10, so it was nice to natter and have an early night.
Was peacefully sleeping this morning when the phone rang before 7. Was Megan, I asked if Mashir knew she was on the phone, she replied no.... So my day began, not quite as I expected!
I made some cards for Mum this morning and Dave us scrambled eggs for breakfast. He 'said' he didn't know how but he followed instructions successfully!
Has been a cold, wet and blowy day, his game at Taroona was cold and the waves on the Derwent were impressive! I took some photos with my phone and emailed one thru to put here. Don't think it was the best photo but you'll get the idea!

Saw 3 guys surfing there and there were heaps more on the news tonight, at what looked like Blackmans Bay or the like.
Well the girls are home again and tucked up in their nice warm beds *sigh*. Is nice to have them all back home.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)