HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, May 05, 2006

Can't believe its Friday!!

Might as well end the week with another day title. It just hasn't seemed like a week has gone already! It has flown by so quickly I'm not sure I had 4 sleeps since Monday!!
Went to MOPS this morning, was really nice to see people who I hadn't seen for a while. Jessica and Elizabeth really enjoy going to Moppets and its great knowing they are having fun. Lucy stays up with me, I can't part with her just yet ;), and she was really good as usual.
Mum and Dad called in this afternoon, to pick up the car seat and some winter clothes for Makayla. The girls all went feral when Mum and Dad pulled up. Mum had bought some dolls from the op shop so they got to play with them.
I started a layout of Lucy lastnight. Not sure if I will finish it tonight, am feeling a tired and don't know if I can be bothered thinking about it. painted and stamped my own letters, for the title, and am really happy with how they look.
Dave's playing soccer tomorrow lunchtime at Kingston, so we might go to Mum and Dad's for lunch and see their visitors.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)