HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Drills, spills and thrills...

Megan almost lasted the whole day :) Phone rang at 2.30 to say she had been feeling off all day, so I said I would come and get her, I was about to head off to school anyway. We got there to find the sirens blaring and everyone outside for a fire drill.
Elizabeth got to eat some of a chocolate bunny today, she finally did a No.2 on the toilet (after 4 days of holding in!!). So we are very proud of her and hope it continues!!!
Completed this layout of Megan, Jessica and Elizabeth last night. I used a pair of Elizabeth's jeans, they had holes in the knees (had gone thru all 3 girls!), and I am pretty happy with how they now look on the layout! Dave fixed my sewing machine, hopefully for the last time, so I used it and did my usual sewing thing, if you look carefully you will see the puckering! Loved making the flowers and am going to make some more tonight and put them on cards.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)