HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Home day

Thankfully today was different to yesterday, although Elizabeth proved she could repeat her day (one was less messy while the other was too unmentionably messier than the day before). We have had a busy but fruitful day.
Went to Howrah to pick up some tins (which I hope to scrap). I got them thru an offer on freecycle, an online recycling group that is worth joining! If you go to http://www.freecycle.org/ you will be able to find one in your area, or start one! Grocery shopping, home for lunch, I went thru my tins while Dave pruned the fruit trees, Jessica picked up the sticks for Dave, I dug up the rest of a patch of artichokes, I went thru the freezer to see what meat we had, reorganized it and took some of the ice out, Dave cooked some frozen apricots (which were then baked in a pie) and thru all of that the beds were stripped, sheets washed and another 3 loads of washing (thanks Elizabeth)... Felt like more but thats it I think!! Megan tidied her room, a challenge she saw needed doing while Jessica and Elizabeth 'reorganized' the sunroom, then cleaned it before tea ;) Lucy likes being able to point her bandaided finger at people. Well thats our Saturday :) Hope yours has been a happy and fruitful one too :)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)