HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, May 08, 2006

Much needed haircut day

all the girls had one this afternoon. The photos aren't that good (the girls had had enough by then), but you get the idea!
Lucy had her first haircut. She was more interested in what the others were doing to be fazed.
We got the name of this lady thru Mum. She runs the business from her home and she only charged us $20 for the 4 cuts!!! Not bad seeing as we were paying close to that each!!
So now they can all see again and I will have to find something to do with my hands, as I am now conditioned to wiping the hair out of their eyes!!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)